Most individuals aspire to have good health and overall, a good life. A good life is one where we can remain independent, as well as, physically and socially active. At Alzheimer's Queensland, we offer a flexible range of services aimed to assist you to remain active, engaged and healthy. Our programs are individualised, allowing you to choose the services you need and how and where they are delivered. We will work with you to achieve your personal goals including:
- Support to return home after hospital (Transition Care Program)
- Linking into carer support groups
- Specialised dementia nursing
- Personalised exercise programs
- Care in your home or in our centres or clinic
The important thing for us is that we build a partnership with you so that your health goals are achieved.
To find out more about each service, please click on the boxes below or call 1800 639 331.
24/7 Advice Line
1800 639 331
Free Professional Advice